Sights & Attractions
The position of Paradise Island Villas is ideal for those who wish to explore Crete as the area provides easy access to both south, west and middle of the island and in the same time relax and enjoy a variety of activities. The villas are situated:
- 850m from the nearest beach
- 5km from the Crete Golf Club, 18-hole newly built course
- 2km away from the cosmopolitan resort of Hersonissos, where you can find a huge variety of shops, clubs, restaurants
- 1km from the Traditional Cretan Villages of Koutouloufari, Old Hersonissos and Piskopiano where you can enjoy a nice walk or taste traditional drinks and homemade sweets
- Ten minutes drive from the brand new CretAquarium, a unique venue for discovering, learning and promoting awareness of Mediterranean marine life.
- 25 km from one of the most important and famous caves in Crete and in Greece: "The Dikteon Andron Cave" where according to legend, Zeus was born!
- 23km from the city of Heraklion, where there are many attractions to see, as the Archaeological and Historical Museums, the Town Hall, The old Venetian Port and Castle "Koules". Shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing could be perfectly combined in Heraklion and just 25km from the ancient Palace of Knossos.