COVID19 - Update
The Paradise Family is Committed to you
Paradise Island Villas has taken all necessary measures against COVID-19 For all parties involved: our employees, partners and guests. We have trained our team and are certified by the Greek ministry of tourism, as all health and safety protocols are in place.
We are more than ready to welcome our guests with safety and offer them our unique hospitality; and of course we are here to support you and all our mutual clients, so please feel free to contact us for availability or any inquiries you may have.
We are giving additional levels of flexibility to our booking terms & conditions so now all our guests can take advantage of our flexible policy and rebooking added values.
All existing bookings under a non refundable policy, can be amended to later arrival dates with no additional handling fees, or get a Voucher to be used in both summer 2020 and summer 2021,. Guests will still enjoy their Early Booking Discounts & Special Offers PLUS receive our Rebooking Added Values for stays in summer 2020 & 2021:
- 150€ Hotel Credit plus
- Free Transfers from/to Heraklion airport/port.
In addition, for existing Refundable Bookings with arrival dates between June 22nd to 31 October 2020, guests may now change or cancel their reservations up to 14 days before arrival, with no hotel handling fees (does not apply to Non Refundable bookings).
Rest assured that we are committed to providing a carefree holiday experience to you.
Stay safe, take care of yourself and loved ones, and see you soon in our ‘Paradise'!
The Paradise Team
· Hotel Credit can be used in breakfast, kids, lunch & dinner menu; wine & cocktail lists are excluded).
· Hotel Credit is offered per villa / per booking.
· Resort Credit is offered with minimum stay of 5 nights and above.
· Reservation amendments are offered subject to availability - seasonal rate differences may apply.
Travel Agent and Tour Operator guests, should contact their agents as to amend their reservations.
Paradise Island Villas' Action Plan
Protocols and Certifications
- "Health First" Greek Ministry of Health & Tourism
- Hygiene manager and guest guardian in place
- Implement health and safety protocols
- Action plan against suspect case of COVID-19
- Doctor on call
- Partial operations modification to minimize COVID-19 spread
- Furnishing in communal areas are rearranged to ensure social distacing
- Villas ready for check-in are sealed
- All water systems (for example, drinking fountains, decorative fountains, hot tubs) are safe to use
- Pools’ chlorine levels checks every 4hrs and PH levels every 8hrs.
- Random health checks (temperature and respiratory symptom screening) checks during check – in
- Contactless check-in Check-out procedures (self-check in screen)
- Guests can reach the entrance of their villa, using exclusively outdoor paths
- Provide guests with a hygiene welcome kit (including gloves, masks, sanitizer and global guidelines).
- Physical distancing for the use of all common spaces
- Particular care is taken to disinfect each villa
- Villas remain vacant for at least 24hrs after check-out
- Housekeeping services are offered daily upon appointment
- Villas’ windows are left open for fresh air, between check-out and check-in
- Our team has access to the PPE that protects them for the appropriate setting and context
- Disinfect all communal areas several times per day
- Disinfect all guests luggage upon arrival
- Disinfect luggage trolley after each use
- Disinfect villas’ keys after every check-out
- Thorough cleaning of each villa
- Staff is trained on the cleaning protocols
- Sanitation stations in all communal areas
- Air Conditioning cleaning and disinfecting of air filters